NANUET, N.Y. – Melodies will fill the air in Nanuet when ETA Music takes the stage June 30 to kick off the annual Summer Concert Series.
Now in its third year, a new season of free outdoor entertainment returns to The Shops at Nanuet on select Thursday nights, June through September, from 6:30-8 p.m.
Complimentary yoga lead by a local instructor will be held before each concert from 5:30-6:30 p.m. courtesy of lululemon athletic.
There will also be food sampling and retailer-hosted programs on select Thursdays.
As a new feature this year, there will be more family-friendly elements during select concert dates, such as free digital photo booth experiences and face-painting.
The performance schedule is:
- June 30, ETA Music – Top 40 contemporary, country, reggae, Latin and classics, tours tri-state.
- Music July 14 – Country Fresh, modern country
- July 28 – Dan and T, two-piece band playing music from the 70s through today.
- Aug. 11 – 3D Ritmo de Vida, led by drummer Michael Tate, is a bilingual dance band, a tropical mix of salsa and Caribbean soul.
- Aug. 25 – Joe D’Urso & Stone Caravan, a Jersey Shore, rock and roll band that tours internationally.
- Sept. 8 –The Amish Outlaws is a six-member band composed of several former Lancaster, Pennsylvania natives, featuring covers of songs by the Beatles, Billy Idol, Bob Marley, Prince and the Rolling Stones.
Seating is limited; people can bring their own folding chairs. Alternate traffic patterns will be in place on event days.
Parking is in the back of the property. To access the shops and the concert area, use the escalator by Regal Cinemas.
The Summer Concert Series is sponsored locally by Nyack Hospital.
Concert details can be found weekly on the The Shops at Nanuet Facebook page or by calling (845) 367-9452.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.