NEW CITY, N.Y. -- The Historical Society of Rockland County in New City is having its annual meeting Monday at 7 p.m.
The order of business will include reports of the president and of the committees, a "Year in Review" highlights video and Collections Committee "Show & Tell," and annual elections of Trustees.
All members of the public are invited.
The Nominating Committee offers the names of the following Historical Society members:
Trustees nominated for a three-year term (Term 2019):
- Joni Anger, Pomona.
- Veronica DeMeo Boesch, Airmont.
- Larry Kigler, New City.
- Madeline Muller, West Nyack.
- Joseph Natale, Haverstraw.
Trustees nominated for a one-year term (to fill an unexpired term ending in 2017):
- Richard W. Anderson, Congers.
Trustees continuing in office:
- Larry Singer, Thiells.
- Jeff Weinberger, New City.
- Gordon Wren, Spring Valley.
- Dustin Hausner, New City.
- Thomas J. O’Reilly, Pearl River.
- Judge William Sherwood, Stony Point.
- Judge Alfred Weiner, Wesley Hills.
The Historical Society of Rockland County is a museum and educational organization. For more information, click here.The Historical Society of Rockland County's annual meeting will be held in the History Center Community Room, 20 Zukor Road, New City.