NEW CITY, N.Y. -- The Historical Society of Rockland County in New City is having its annual meeting Monday at 7 p.m.
The order of business will include reports of the president and of the committees, a "Year in Review" highlights video and Collections Committee "Show & Tell," and annual elections of Trustees.
All members of the public are invited.
The Nominating Committee offers the names of the following Historical Society members:
Trustees nominated for a three-year term (Term 2019):
- Joni Anger, Pomona.
- Veronica DeMeo Boesch, Airmont.
- Larry Kigler, New City.
- Madeline Muller, West Nyack.
- Joseph Natale, Haverstraw.
Trustees nominated for a one-year term (to fill an unexpired term ending in 2017):
- Richard W. Anderson, Congers.
Trustees continuing in office:
- Larry Singer, Thiells.
- Jeff Weinberger, New City.
- Gordon Wren, Spring Valley.
- Dustin Hausner, New City.
- Thomas J. O’Reilly, Pearl River.
- Judge William Sherwood, Stony Point.
- Judge Alfred Weiner, Wesley Hills.
The Historical Society of Rockland County is a museum and educational organization. For more information, click here.The Historical Society of Rockland County's annual meeting will be held in the History Center Community Room, 20 Zukor Road, New City.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.