NYACK, N.Y. -- Artists will entertain and socialize with guests at the 2nd Annual What Inspires You? on Saturday, Jan. 16 at Nyack Center.
Thirteen artists of various disciplines will reveal in rapid fire what inspires them with 20 slides at 20 seconds per slide.
There will be performances and socializing before and after the main event.
The mistress of ceremonies is Rosie O’Donnell.
These artists are scheduled to appear::
- Susan Stava, photographer
- Hope Wad, fashion designer
- Daniel Liss, digital filmmaker
- Daniel Raymont, actor, comedian
- Santi Hitorangi, visual artist
- Jennifer Fineran, filmmaker
- Heather Cornell, tap dancer
- Norman Galinsky, visual artist
- Herve Alexandre, saxophone player
- Chiz Schultz, producer, actor
- Josh Eber actor
- Pat Hickman, textile artist
- Alexandreena Dixon, dancer
- Elizabeth Sayles, illustrator
- Marta Renzi, choreographer, filmmaker
Tickets are $30 ($25 for members of Rivertown Film) and include complimentary hors d’oeuvres.
The event will begin at 7:30 p.m. at the Center, 58 Depew Ave., Nyack.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.