ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- Following two fire-bombing type incidents that took place at the home of two Clarkstown Rabbis on Tuesday, Rockland County Executive Ed Day has called for an aggressive investigation into what he called "apparent hate crimes."
- Eleven men were taken into custody Tuesday and indicted in federal court in White Plains for trafficking in cocaine and crack cocaine in and around Rockland County.
- The Rockland Council on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependence, Inc. (RCADD) was awarded $100,000 in legislative funding .
- Officers from the Ramapo Police Department’s Traffic Safety Unit conducted a commercial vehicle checkpoint in conjunction with the New York State Police.
- A Ramapo police officer freed an infant accidentally locked inside a motor vehicle .
- Chef Peter X. Kelly served up some summertime dining suggestions in Rockland County.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.