ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories around Rockland County.
- Rockland County County Executive Ed Day said the county will a ggressively pursue foreclosure proceedings on non-residential property owners who are in arrears.
- Shaul Spitzer, who served 3 1/2 years in prison for burning New Square dissident Aron Rottenberg, got married .
- Pearl River Police made several arrests during the St. Patrick's Day celebration .
- A Middletown couple were arrested and charged by New York State Police for possessing forged credit cards during a traffic stop on the Palisades Interstate Parkway in Rockland.
- An ongoing student squabble that snowballed into a brawl left a student injured at Spring Valley High School.
- Four Upstate residents were arrested on Tuesday outside a motel in Orange County on charges related to their possession of $170,000 worth of heroin and cocaine .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.