ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- Inventor and former Suffern resident Gary Castelle's new creation aims to keep kids safer while walking to school .
- A Nyack man was killed Wednesday morning after his motorcycle collided with a tractor trailer on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- Suffern's own Grace VanderWaal advanced to the final round of "America's Got Talent."
- Suspended Clarkstown Police Chief Michael Sullivan said the new charges leveled against him by the Town of Clarkstown are just as false as the original charges .
- Local health officials confirmed that 19 people in Westchester County and 10 residents in Rockland County have been confirmed to have the Zika virus .
- The Clarkstown Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating a Congers man wanted on a warrant charging him with stalking and harassment .
- The victim of a fatal crash on a stretch of westbound I-84 in Orange County was identified by state police .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.