ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- A woman who jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge in April and whose body was recovered on Wednesday has been identified. Click here to read the story.
In other news this past week (Click on the link to read entire story):
- An 83-year-old Rockland pharmacist pleaded guilty in federal court on Wednesday to masterminding a $9 million prescription-selling scheme with customers across the country.
- In an unexpected move, the hearing officer in the disciplinary case against suspended Clarkstown Police Chief Michael Sullivan announced his recommendations in the town's case against the chief.
- The modern-day Bonnie and Clyde-type fugitives who are suspected in a Hudson Valley home invasion in June have been apprehended in New Orleans after a manhunt that lasted more than two months.
- For real-time Rockland news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Rockland County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Rockland Daily Voice on Twitter @DVRockland by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.