ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- A Valley Cottage man had to be subdued at Nyack Hospital by security guards on Friday, March 10, after he pulled out a handgun following an argument with hospital staff.
- Daily Voice takes a look at snow accumulation totals across Rockland County using reports received from residents as well as the National Weather Service.
- The Clarkstown Police Department is asking the public for help in locating a man whose last known residence was Nanuet who is wanted for larceny, possession of stolen property and for having an unlicensed dog.
- It's been years since anyone has seen Samantha Kibalo, who disappeared from Suffern in January 2001 with her mother, Ann Yermak Kibalo, who did not have custody of the girl, and the Missing Person Clearinghouse, the FBI and local police continue to search for Samantha.
- A Rockland County man was arrested with a blood alcohol content more than triple the legal limit after crashing into a snowbank on I-87 in Clarkstown.
- Approximately 26 apartment units were destroyed in a two-alarm fire at Hickory House Co-ops on North Main Street in Spring Valley off of Slinn Avenue on Saturday.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.