ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- State forest rangers reported two fires burning at Harriman State Park .
- A Spring Valley teen is behind bars Wednesday after threatening a man from Nanuet with a knife during a robbery.
- A Stony Point man is facing charges of driving while intoxicated after he was stopped by state police in Delaware County.
- Nanuet and New City residents are being warned to make sure their vehicles are locked and all valuables removed following 17 incidents of car break-ins .
- Orangetown police have arrested a 24-year-old resident of Pearl River on possession of stolen property, drug and larceny charges .
- Citing "severe emotional distress" over the campaign that resulted in the election of Donald Trump as 45th president, a Hudson Valley man is suing the real estate magnate and former reality TV star for $1 billion .
- A New Jersey woman was handed a number of vehicle and traffic violations, and found to have a BAC twice the legal limit following a car crash on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
- Two clerks at Rockland businesses were arrested on Monday during a alcohol compliance check conducted by the Ramapo Police Department.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.