ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Pomona man was indicted Wednesday for the attempted murder of a Clarkstown couple whom he stabbed repeatedly during a jealous rage in September. Click here to read the story.
In other news this past week (Click on the link to read entire story):
- Police are seeking the public’s assistance in a search for a man who broke into a Rockland County deli last month.
- The Hungry Hollow Overpass will remain closed “for the foreseeable future,” after it was struck by a tractor-trailer on the New York State Thruway in Chestnut Ridge.
- Police in Clarkstown are warning local residents to be vigilant and wary of scammers after an 86-year-old man was scammed out of nearly $20,000.
- A Spring Valley man sustained serious internal injuries during a fall while cutting trees at a house in Tomkins Cove, according to the Stony Point Police.
- A state appellate court has upheld the conviction of Lacey Spears, the Hudson Valley mother who was convicted of depraved murder for poisoning and killing her 5-year-old son with salt.
- For real-time Rockland news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Rockland County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Rockland Daily Voice on Twitter @DVRockland by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.