Ross Biernick, 50, of Poughquag, and Bencilla Powell, 60, of Hillside, N.J., were charged with trademark counterfeiting after officers observed them selling fake goods at the Nyack Street Fair. Click here to read the entire story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- Authorities continue a search for a former Blauvelt resident in connection with the death of a New Jersey woman whose body was found on a highway median.
- Ramapo Police saved another overdose victim on Tuesday by using the anti-opioid drug Naloxone.
- The Department of Transportation is giving Rockland County municipalities $1.4 million to help improve their roads, Senator David Carlucci announced.
- A Haverstraw man was indicted for operating an elaborate cocaine trafficking operation that included bringing in drugs from the Dominican Republic through local airports.
- A program to help older and disabled Rockland residents with small home maintenance tasks has been transferred to a new agency where it will continue to offer services.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.