ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Police grabbed two Rockland men -- one from New City and the other from Garnerville -- moments after authorities said they robbed an upscale grocery store just across the border in Montvale. Click here to read the story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- A 26-year-old Pomona man was killed in a fiery crash in New Jersey on Sunday after slamming into the back of a Mack truck.
- More than $80,000 in donations have poured in for the family of Marty Ceresnik, a Pearl River resident, who died last week.
- Grace VanderWaal, the 13-year-old Suffern singer, who won America's Got Talent last summer, won her first ever award, taking home Best New Artist at the Radio Disney Music Awards.
- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the Spring Valley Police Department have issued a missing person report for 15-year-old Donnix Frazer , who was reported missing in on Feb. 27.
- Following complaints from residents about a fencing project by SUEZ officials to enclose the Lake DeForest area, the company said Tuesday it will stop construction of the fence in exchange for enhanced security.
- A Burger King closing its doors has residents of New City worried about what it could mean for their Main Street.
- Michael Baston was appointed president of RCC, effective on July 1, replacing Cliff Wood, who is retiring. Baston said he was elated to be joining the community college.
- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, FBI and Rockland County Sheriff’s Office have issued a missing person alert for Samantha Kibalo , who was allegedly abducted by her mother, Ann Kibalo in 2001.