ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- Suspended Clarkstown Police Chief Michael Sullivan has filed suit against the town, the Town Board and each individual on the board . Sullivan is seeking his reinstatement.
- Spring Valley police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man wanted for breaking into several local businesses .
- A Highlands Falls man was charged for the third time in two weeks with driving while intoxicated in Stony Point.
- An 18-year-old Monsey woman was struck and killed Wednesday by a motor vehicle on Route 59.
- Rockland wrestlers Tommy and JP Grayson fulfilled a lifelong dream when they got to perform along side legends like Ric Flair and Booker T recently.
- Suffern’s Grace VanderWaal advanced to the semifinals of NBC-TV's ‘America’s Got Talent’ Wednesday night.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.