ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- It was a true homecoming for Suffern's Grace VanderWaal Sunday afternoon. Click here to read the entire story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- A pair of burglary suspects were caught Wednesday after making off with hundreds of dollars from the Route 59 Car Wash, Clarkstown Police said.
- A group of men who were sexually abused as children by Archdiocese of New York priests who worked in the Hudson Valley named their abusers as financial terms of settlements they received through the archdiocese’s new sexual abuse survivor compensation fund were released.
- Motorists should be prepared for detours and traffic back-ups when repair construction on Route 304 begins on Tuesday, May 30, forcing the closure of the right lane.
- Clarkstown Supervisor George Hoehmann, who testified at the disciplinary hearing against suspended Police Chief Michael Sullivan on Wednesday, said he lost confidence in the chief after he "flip-flopped" on leadership issues, according to Clarkstown Chief Counsel William Harrington.
- A gang member from Ridgewood admitted Tuesday that he participated in carjacking, kidnapping and leaving a local cab driver for dead after he and four fellow crew members robbed a Hawthorne bar.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.