ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- A ring that included members from Spring Valley and Nanuet used stolen identities to order smartphones and other electronic goods, then paid delivery drivers to divert the parcels to them, federal authorities said Wednesday. Click here to read the story.
In other news this past week (Click on the link to read entire story):
- Rockland County Executive Ed Day and his opponent Maureen Porette have stark differences on the future of Rockland County.
- One of the hottest rap duos on the scene is straight outta Valley Cottage
- Rockland Community College is at the top of the class.
- A 65-year-old Village of Haverstraw resident is suing the village and Rockland County for $5 million after saying she fell and fractured her left knee in a construction area that was not marked.
- Ramapo police found a loaded handgun and marijuana during a traffic stop Wednesday in the Hillcrest area of town, police said.
- For real-time Rockland news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Rockland County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Rockland Daily Voice on Twitter @DVRockland by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.