ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- Jerry Seinfeld and Steve Martin were seen filming portions of "Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee" in Rockland County.
- The atmosphere inside the Sport-O-Rama Ice Rink Friday night was electric, as bitter rivals Suffern and Mamaroneck locked horns for the first time this season on the ice, with Suffern winning 3-0.
- Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison for possessing child pornography .
- Alden H. Wolfe of Montebello was elected chairman of the Rockland County Legislature .
- Three new county legislators took their seats on the Rockland County Legislature after being sworn in Tuesday .
- Police charged a 37-year-old Stony Point man on Friday with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
- Stony Point Police on Friday arrested George P. Green, 46, of Pomona on charges of second-degree burglary, stolen property and grand larceny.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo proposed spending $1 billion to freeze tolls on the Tappan Zee Bridge at $5 for at least the next four years.
- Nyack's High Angle Rescue Team has been busy with two rescues on Hook Mountain recently.
- Rockland County civic leaders and activists mourned the loss of Dr. Willie L. Bryant.
- Who Makes The Best Pizza In Rockland? Cast Your DVlicious Vote.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.