ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- The State of Emergency declared Thursday for Rockland County will expire at 4 p.m., with some bus service resuming at the same time.
“The worse of the snow appears to be over, but we will urge people to stay off the roads as much as possible,” said Rockland County Executive Ed Day
He praised county road crews for their hard work removing the snow.
All bus service offered through the Rockland County Department of Public Transportation had been suspended earlier today.
The following routes will be available. Delays are likely due to road conditions.
- TZx will resume regular weekday service at 4 p.m. TZx will service all regular stops including Nyack.
- TOR 59 will resume service at 4 p.m. between Suffern and the Palisades Center Mall. No service to Nyack at this time.
- TOR 91 will resume service at 4 p.m. between Spring Valley and the Palisades Center Mall. No service to Nyack at this time
- TOR 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, Loop 1, Loop 2 and Loop 3 have been suspended for the remainder of the day due to road conditions.
- TRIPS Paratransit service has been canceled due to road conditions.
Riders are asked to check the Transit website for additional updates .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.