ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- Four Rockland County municipalities were ranked among the safest in New York .
- Blauvelt officials hope to make the intersection of Route 303 and Greenbush Road a little safer by installing a bike bypass.
- A 28-year-old Blauvelt driver was pronounced dead at the scene after her car struck a tree off the northbound Garden State Parkway in Woodcliff Lake.
- Pokémon Go! gets people out of their houses quicker than a Squirtle can come out of its shell. And Rocklanders are part of the trend .
- Ramapo officers charged a 29-year-old female from Long Island with prostitution , and a 28-year-old male from Manhattan for promoting prostitution and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- A 43-year-old man was killed Wednesday in the crash that led to the hours-long closure of a stretch of I-84 in Orange County.
- Rockland Community College is gearing up for the fourth annual Anthony Amoros Car Show .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.